What we do ...
• An evening meeting each month, with talks on gardening topics, competitions,
plant sales & refreshments.
• Visits to gardens, flower shows etc
• A Summer & Autumn flower show
• A plant fair each May, selling bedding, Herbaceous & vegetable
here to see our programme and events
Where & when ...
• We meet at 8pm on the second Tuesday
of each month at St Matthew's Church Hall, Muncaster Close, Ashford.
• Each month we issue a Newsletter to members giving details of the
next meeting, coming events, news items etc.
Give us a try ...
You can come to a meeting as a visitor, entry £1 or to join
us, membership is £6 per person or £10 for couples.
• You will meet fellow gardeners who share your interest and can tell
us about your successes or problems. There is always someone who can
here to see photos of our recent activities